You can download the original leaflet in pdf format to print or distribute.
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES ARE IN SEVERE CRISIS:
- cuts to psychiatric beds, so that patients are being admitted hundreds of miles away from home
- staff cuts to community and crisis teams, so that patients in the community are not receiving the care they need
- key specialist teams abolished
- social care cut
- delays in getting help to people in crisis
- suicide rates increasing for the first time in 10 years
No one takes responsibility for this crisis:
- NSFT (the Trust) blames the Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs)
- the CCGs blame the Trust
- Norman Lamb blames everyone except himself.
Our campaign was launched on 25 November 2013 when over 300 people – service users, relatives and carers, mental health workers, community groups and trade unions attended our first meeting.
We intend to challenge NSFT, the CCGs and local MPs (including Norman Lamb) whenever they meet. Join us at the lobbies.
If you would like to support the campaign, contact Terry or Sally on 01263 825967, email firstname.lastname@example.org, sign up for our newsletter on our website, join us on Facebook or follow us @NSFTCrisis.
LOBBY OF NORTH NORFOLK CCG – THE LEAD MENTAL HEALTH COMMISSIONERS
Assemble 1.00 pm
Tuesday 21 January 2014,
Aylsham Care Trust Centre, St Michael’s Avenue, St Michael’s Hospital,
AYLSHAM NR11 6YA
From the Aylsham roundabout of A140 take road sign posted to Cawston
and Reepham – B1145. St. Michael’s Hospital is sign posted on your right.
Need a lift? Call Terry or Sally on 01263 825967