Public Campaign Meeting Tuesday 18th March 7pm
Suffolk One, Scrivener Drive, IPSWICH IP8 3SU
Did you know:
- Mentally ill people are sent out of county because there are no beds free in Suffolk?
- Suffolk’s Early Intervention in Psychosis teams have been scrapped?
- Specialist Assertive Outreach intervention teams are being abolished at a time of rising suicide rates?
- Beds have been closed in Lowestoft despite a sham consultation currently underway?
- Qualified professionals are being replaced with support workers?
- Department of Health survey placed our mental health Trust as one of the worst performing Health Trusts in the country?
- Healthwatch Suffolk issued a damning report on NSFT?
Have you or someone you know been affected by the cuts?
Come and tell us & spread the word.
Come – let’s defend the most vulnerable against the most savage cuts.
When we held our public meeting in Norwich, hundreds of people who use mental health services, carers, staff and members of the public attended, including many from Suffolk, and more people still had to be turned away because the venue wasn’t large enough – despite our upgrading the size of the venue twice and people standing in corridors.
You can find bus routes to Suffolk One here.
If you’re travelling by car, bring a friend and post in our forums if you have space for more: