- Home ›
- Forums ›
- Discuss NSFT’s Trust Service Strategy ›
- Campaign & Freedom of Information (FOI) Request ideas
Good idea. I’d like to know:
1) How much money has been wasted on the voluntary redundancy programme fiasco double-U turn whilst simultaneously running a recruitment programme and facing a recruitment crisis?
2) By how much is the Access & Assessment Team over its original budget as the Trust Board throws bad money after good to save face?
3) How much did it cost hiring Newmarket Racecourse?
To see if private health care cover is built into the top execs’ renumeration packages
Would also like to know how many senior managers entered the ILM management training, how many passed, how many dropped out/ failed, and if this latter group are still in post.
If the service redesign is an attempt to save money over the next 4 years and maintain services then surely the FOI requests should be:
1. How much is it costing to pay staff who have been down banded with up to 3 years pay protection and possibly 4 years travel protection to perform roles under their skill level? As this has been going on since the CIP over 2 years ago, it would be worth requesting these figures from 2011 onward.
as this cannot be a cost or efficiency saving.
2. How do the number of incidents by category e.g. awols. self harm, Serious Untoward Incidents, wards understaffed etc and numbers of complaints compare over the past 4 years?
Also I would suggest that the campaign uses this alongside an analysis of the national NHS staff survey and the CQC service user and carer surveys over the past 4 years, as, off the top of my head, this illustrates a clear decline in key features of both.
You could ask how many sick days staff have taken to discover any correlation between this and the reduction of services & staff ie.increased pressure…then calculate how much in spend the time equates to.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.